Become a Vendor
GROW IT, BAKE IT, OR MAKE IT
- Certificate of Produce (Producers only) http://agri.nv.gov/Plant/Producer_Certification/Producer_Certification_Home/
- Sales Tax ID https://www.nevadatax.nv.gov/# (required for any and all things sold, except for produce)
- Carson City Health Permit (Proof of current health inspection) http://gethealthycarsoncity.org/ (required if you sample or sell ready to eat food)
- Proof of Nonprofit Status (if you are a nonprofit)
- Commercial Liability Insurance ($1,000,000/$2,000,000 added liability Carson Farmers Market as additional insured) (required for all vendors)
- 10 x 10 Tent, weights for each leg (required for all vendors)
- Signage (required for all vendors)
- Tables and table coverings
*please note, if you currently do not have insurance, do not get it before you have been approved to become a vendor.
Vendors who do not qualify :
- Vendors reselling of any product that has been purchased from a distributor third party or imported (unless otherwise approved)
- National distributed goods
- Bottled water, energy drinks, soda, or canned drinks
- Agricultural products not grown by the producer
- If YOU did not make it, bake it or grow it, you do not qualify
Please only submit an application if you meet the qualifications.
The Market Manager has sole discretion in making admissions decisions related to the CFM with respect to all categories. The Market Manager will notify Applicants of whether or not they have been approved.
*Please complete the application completely. If you are approved, we will contact you with the next steps in the process.
* DO NOT FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION AGAIN IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED. There is another application that will be sent to you with more detail. If you have not received it, please contact the market manager.