Become a Vendor
OUR VENDOR APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2020 SEASON IS CLOSED.
Applications for 2021 will re-open Spring 2021
GROW IT, BAKE IT, OR MAKE IT
- Certificate of Produce (Producers only) http://agri.nv.gov/Plant/Producer_Certification/Producer_Certification_Home/
- Sales Tax ID https://www.nevadatax.nv.gov/# (required for any and all things sold, except for produce)
- Carson City Health Permit http://gethealthycarsoncity.org/ (required if you sample or sell ready to eat food)
- Proof of Nonprofit Status (if you are a nonprofit)
- Commercial Liability Insurance ($1,000,000/$2,000,000 added liability Carson Farmers Market as additional insured) (required for all vendors)
- 10 x 10 Tent, weights for each leg
- Tables and table coverings
Vendors who do not qualify :
- Vendors reselling of any product that has been purchased from a distributor third party or imported (unless otherwise approved).
- National distributed goods.
- Bottled water, energy drinks, soda, or canned drinks.
- Foods not grown and/or produced by the vendor.
- Agricultural products not grown by the producer.