Become a Vendor
You MUST GROW IT, BAKE IT, OR MAKE IT.
- Certificate of Produce (Producers only)
- Sales Tax ID (required for anything sold, except for produce)
- Carson City Health Permit -Proof of current health inspection, required if you sample or sell ready-to-eat food
- Proof of Nonprofit Status (if you are a nonprofit)
- Copy of your Approved Cottage Letter (Cottage Permit Only)
- Commercial Liability Insurance ($1,000,000/$2,000,000 added liability Carson Farmers Market as additional insured) (required for all vendors – do not get insurance before you have been approved as a vendor if you don’t already have it)
- 10 x 10 Tent, weights for each leg (required for all vendors – every market)
- Signage (required for all vendors – every market)
- Tables and table coverings (every market)
Vendors who DO NOT qualify :
- Vendors reselling any product that has been purchased from a distributor third party or imported (unless otherwise approved)
- Nationally distributed goods
- Bottled water, energy drinks, soda, or canned drinks
- Agricultural products not grown by the producer
- If YOU DID NOT make it, bake it, or grow it, you do not qualify
Please only submit an application if you meet the qualifications.
The Market Manager has sole discretion in making admissions decisions related to the CFM with respect to all categories. The Market Manager will notify Applicants of whether or not they have been approved.
*Please complete the application completely. If you are approved, we will contact you with the next steps in the process. Allow up to 10 days for an email response.
* DO NOT FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION AGAIN IF YOU WERE A VENDOR LAST SEASON. There is another application that will be sent to you with more detailed information. If you have not received it, please contact the market manager.
Artisans, Crafters & Tradesman Insurance
Flip – Food Liability Insurance
Jana Foster, Nevada Insurance Agency
Farmers Market Pros – Growing your business through farmers markets.
NO PETS ALLOWED
We know it's an outdoor market, but due to our City Health Department, the only animals allowed at our market are registered service animals.