Become a Vendor
GROW IT, BAKE IT, OR MAKE IT
- Certificate of Produce (Producers only) http://agri.nv.gov/Plant/Producer_Certification/Producer_Certification_Home/
- Sales Tax ID https://www.nevadatax.nv.gov/# (required for any and all things sold, except for produce)
- Carson City Health Permit http://gethealthycarsoncity.org/ (required if you sample or sell ready to eat food)
- Proof of Nonprofit Status (if you are a nonprofit)
- Commercial Liability Insurance ($1,000,000/$2,000,000 added liability Carson Farmers Market as additional insured) (required for all vendors who sell produce, food, skin products and animal products)
- 10 x 10 Tent, weights for each leg
- Tables and table coverings
Vendors who do not qualify :
- Vendors reselling of any product that has been purchased from a distributor third party or imported (unless otherwise approved).
- National distributed goods.
- Bottled water, energy drinks, soda, or canned drinks.
- Foods not grown and/or produced by the vendor.
- Agricultural products not grown by the producer.
Please only inquire for an application if you meet the qualifications.
The Market Manager has sole discretion in making admissions decisions related to the CFM with respect to all categories. The Market Manager will notify Applicants of whether or not they have been approved.
*Please complete the form below with as much information as possible. If you are approved, you will receive an application to proceed with the next step in the process.