Become a Vendor
- GROW IT, BAKE IT, OR MAKE IT
- Certificate of Produce (Producers only) http://agri.nv.gov/Plant/Producer_Certification/Producer_Certification_Home/ and/or https://nv.certifyag.com/FSMA/
- Sales Tax ID https://www.nevadatax.nv.gov/# (required for any and all things sold except for produce)
- Carson City Health Permit (gravity flow water (2.5-gallon min.), overflow bucket, soap, and towels) http://gethealthycarsoncity.org/ (required if you sample or sell ready to eat food)
- Proof of Nonprofit Status (if you are a nonprofit)
- Commercial Liability Insurance ($1,000,000/$2,000,000 added liability Carson Farmers Market as additional insured) (required for all vendors who sell produce, food, skin products and animal products)
- 10 x 10 Tent
- Tables and table coverings
Vendors who do not qualify :
- Vendors reselling of any product that has been purchased from a distributor third party or imported.
- National distributed goods.
- Bottled water, energy drinks, soda, or canned drinks.
- Foods not grown and/or produced by the vendor.
- Agricultural products not grown by the producer.
Please inquire below for an application if you meet the qualifications.