This is a throw-together recipe that market manager Breana Coons says is not “really” a recipe. She alters it to fit whatever vegetables she has on hand.
Simple and full of flavor. The ginger adds flavor that packs a punch. An easy go-to weeknight meal. Use ground beef, chicken pork or turkey.
- 1 lb (16 ounces) ground pork, beef, chicken, or turkey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 diced mushrooms
- 2 cups asparagus
- 1/2 cup peas
- 14 ounces shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- dash pepper